Sunday, August 28, 2011

The week that was

It has been a while since i have had the chance to blog! Time moves so quickly when you are busy and before you know it another week has flown past. I have been getting things together to hold a market stall for Esoteric wardrobe this spring.
This past week i have had the pleasure of enjoying great food, with great company. Mexican burritos and frozen margaritas with friends, healthy lunch with mum and sis, shopping in the city with the boy with some delicious sushi, dumplings and freshly squeezed juice and some relaxing nights in watching movies. Oh and some work in between all of that.
I have come to the realisation that my life revolves around 2 main things Eating and shopping - be it with my online store or spending money on myself.







my little chanel enjoying her time outside

2 comments: