Friday, January 27, 2012

de la creme






A couple of years ago it seemed that all of my outfits consisted of black pieces. Everything i would buy would be in black as it was the hue i was most comfortable in and everything looks good in that tone. However i realised i looked like a bit of an emo and decided i wanted to add a bit of colour and lighter tones to my wardrobe. Since then it seems like i haven't bought a single black piece! At least i stuck with my plan and as you can see in tonights outfit...not a single black item! Wooo here is to me finally sticking to one of my plans! I am completely obssesed with cream and white, pastels, gold accents and tan accessories. I am also a huge fan of a red lip to add a pop.

Wearing TFNC dress from Asos, Asos heels, vintage bag and cuff, Ysl arty oval ring, revlon lipstick

2 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing and your make up looks beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jade, i have had this dress for so long but this is the first time i've worn it x

    ReplyDelete