Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday Suit






Last weekend i celebrated my birthday (still can't believe i am 23!) I was spoilt and taken out shopping all day, an amazing mexican lunch at el loco where i indulged on Taco's and Tequila, 2 of my favourite things. Then i was taken out for desssert, cocktails, dinner and more cocktails. I had a great weekend with great friends and my lovely family. 
Had no idea what i was going to wear and pulled this outfit together at the last minute.
Wore: Bardot crop top, angel biba skirt, Rubi heels, Sportsgirl jewellery, vintage bag

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i still can't believe i'm 23 either, feels like just yesterday i was 16! haha. you look lovely in that outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Agreed, after 18, time just flies past haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! I just love your hair. happy birthday lovely <3

    ReplyDelete