Friday, June 1, 2012

Floral Arrangement





I finally have a day where i have absolutely nothing planned, so it looks like i will be spending my day drinking alot of tea and surfing the web for inspiring images. 
I have always been a sucker for a floral print, the more intricate and nana-ish it looks the more i like it! So of course i was so excited when i found this mug (last image) to enjoy my morning white tea and rose at work.

Also please do yourself a favour and look up images of SHOP till you drop editor, Justine Cullen's, wedding day. I was completely enthralled by every image i saw. It was like the wedding i always dreamed of coming alive! I have definitely kept the images on file for future reference.

images via tumblr, lifestyled, weheartit, and me

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for florals too! Im just naturally drawn to it haha

    ReplyDelete