Sunday, October 16, 2011

A few of my favourite things

We all have those pieces in our wardrobe that we absolutely love. Sometimes they may cost a small fortune and sometimes they are absolute bargains that you cannot believe you came across. These are a few of my all time wardrobe pieces that i have gotten alot of wear out of. I found this vintage chanel flap bag in an op shop and fell in love as soon as i set my eyes upon it. I have had it for a few years now and i know i will not be letting go of it anytime soon, if ever. I also wear my YSL arty oval ring constantly and am desperately wanting to purchase another in the turquoise. My chloe sunglasses are a new purchase and i know i will be wearing them non stop over the summer period. I'm sure you all have anumber of items you are obsessed about just like myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment