Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nikon

I recently purchased my first ever Nikon dslr. Now i am a little bit camera illterate and don't really know much when it comes to these dslr's but i have been having so much fun playing around with it and taking photos of my dog and food.


omellette i made for lunch, i love food photography.

I attended a 21st last night with a black and white theme. I thought this was perfect as majority of my wardrobe consists of black and white pieces and this way i wouldn't have to buy anything. Of course i couldn't help myself while i was out shopping for a present and i found this dress on sale for $30. I love maxis, prints and sheer fabrics so i had to buy it. I added some black pumps, white blazer and my vintage chanel flap bag and was set to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment