Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bula! My trip to Paradise

Bula! Last week i had the chance to escape reality and travel to what i can only describe as paradise. I have this trip planned to Fiji for a while now to attend a wedding and it was far more beautiful than i ever had suspected. I stayed at the Fiji resort and spa managed by the hilton and the rooms were impeccable. The service was incredibly friendly and i was greeted possibly every 15 minutes, my room was cleaned and tidied every morning and every night i would come home and my bed was ready for bed with a flower and chocolate to greet me. Buffet breakfast every morning was absolutely delicious (think of anything and everything you could possibly want for breakfast and it would have been there). The few days i was there consisted of too much eating and too many cocktails, as well as snorkelling, fishing, swimming, an incredibly funny experience at the mud baths and a very relaxing massage. My visit to Mala mala island was like a dream, crystal blue water like i have never seen before. With the most delicious food, happy hours, great experiences, stunning views, amazing weather and the friendliest people, I definately am planning to head back there.























2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I've been looking at this resort as we want to spend half our time in Fiji somewhere cheap and the other half somewhere luxe. The prices for this place are so reasonable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome, the hilton was absolutely stunning, am planning a trip back already and the staff were so attentive and friendly, hope you enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete